Monday, October 27, 2008

This little pineapple log cabin quilt began as a friend's project a few years back. Karen Trumen, Loretta Nielsen, Deb Butler, and I all made one. Loretta did the embroidered center for me. To my knowledge they are all completed and quilted except I'm not sure about Loretta's.

They all took a quilt class from me and our friendship budded from there. We quickly realized that the entire group lived in Emery County - not Price. We soon moved it to Loretta's home where we bagan a standing "Fridays" sewing day which lasted for several years until Deb and I went back to work.

The top had been completed and even quilted for a few years. I couldn't find the fabric for the binding, and when it showed up one day, I grabbed it and brought it to Mom's to finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment